Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

camperss!! >:[

Go down

camperss!! >:[ Empty camperss!! >:[

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm

i deffinatly think ps3 is better than xbox360 but there are soooo many campers on ps3 and i hate ittt. do you agree?

Back to top Go down

camperss!! >:[ Empty Yes and No

Post  Admin Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:57 pm

If you have ever played Xbox, what we deal with now(tubing camping and hacking) is nothing compared to what they got. Mw2 is still alive for 2 more weeks...then its trash. Mw2 was trashed for Xbox around Febuary ...or when RDR came out.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nowclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

camperss!! >:[ Empty Re: camperss!! >:[

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm

I tried RedDead but didn't really care for it, it could be because I tried it on the 360 and i can't aim on the 360 because i'm use to 10sensitivity on ps3, which is 10times faster then the 360s sensitivity hahaha but i'd probably like that game on ps3 Smile

As for the campers. I don't camp and to be honest, I don't really notice the campers unless its in SnD but after the first round I rack up a s*** load of kills due to watchin everyone else run into them Smile hahaha It's fun, 1st dead first round 2nd round +4-5 kills Very Happy Don't always work that way though haha.

See, I'm good at knowing where people are going, prodicting their movements. and their starting paths on mw2. such as favela. ONly 1 or 2, maybe 3 if theres a party, goes down the center of the map. they all flank the left side(the side with the grass) heading back to B(i think) haha Smile sorry i like to talk. anyways you might get 1 or 2 snipers or a lightwheight knifer running down the right side of the map(the side with the downhill roadway) haha Smile sorry i'm bad on call outs because i've never had to use em. I just usually do the most work in the pub match and yeah ... get alot of xp Very Happy hahaha :DDD

Anyone else good at knowing where people are going to be. and prodicting you enimies movement in SnD?

Back to top Go down

camperss!! >:[ Empty Swearing

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Please try to keep vulgar out of the forums

Thank You

-Administration Team
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 pm

what yah mean by Vulgar, like the word itself or sumthin' else?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 am

yeah well im not getting black ops for awhile :[

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 pm

why not? I can't wait to get it :DD haha

Back to top Go down

camperss!! >:[ Empty ....

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:44 pm

....Its alright and I mean swearing...not the ACTUALY word vulgar ha ha ah funny.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum