Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any ideas?

Go down

Any ideas? Empty Any ideas?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 am

for a new GB Team? haha Smile because I'd like to be in it.

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty GB talk

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 am

Well my friend, you are competition to me. Those who see this post know im a pretty decent player and can hold my own. As for mw2, we probably wont be setting up a GB team because of the fact that Ops is coming out in 2 weeks. Yes, we will have a team for Ops.

Right now, I might put you above me in skill so obviously I would hope you would be on the team. Im looking to put you at a ranking position, but I need to see how you are. I need you to prove to me over time that you are loyal, mature, responsible, can handle tasks, along with being active too! If you show these, oooo you are in a world of fun my friend...trust me Smile

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty Re: Any ideas?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 pm

that last parts kinda scary... Sad I'm scared of the "your in a world of fun my friend....trust me" *hides*

anyways. I'm all those just i'm not very strict I can be if I need be but other then that i'm goof off alot xD I'll be on most the day today kuz i ain't goin' to my gf's but i do have to spend alot of time there. on the weekends. so i only have sunday sometimes. i'm on mostly on the week.

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty Ya I got ya

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Ya I know. How long you guys been going for (with ur gf?). Ive been with mine for a year n a half now.

And by fun I meant by rising in ranks.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nowclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:08 am

lol okay, well me and my gf have been dating for 9months(10months on the 14th) lol Smile we started dating on V-day Smile but we've been friends for about a year or so.

my parents rules are that we can see eachother one day a week and she can stay the night one day of the weekend, usually friday.

Don't worry we're both straight edged, we don't do anything bad, I sware.

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty Suuuuureeeee

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:24 pm

rufee! Smile All I have to say.......
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty Uh Huh....

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 pm

So much for the "Pointless Posts." Anyways. We're not fightin' anymore so Idk, I've been off, i can't seem to play mw2 xD haha might just wait for blackops.

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty Sounds good

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Thats perfectly fine to me. Im busy now anyways. Baseball starts on Wednesday everyday each week untill May...which then Summer ball starts and end late Aug...which starts fall ball which end early October. Yeah.......what a break time!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum