Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mw2 Do you know?

Go down

Mw2 Do you know? Empty Mw2 Do you know?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Okay, I was just thinking. Can you tell me why people use certain guns. lets start with the Assult rifles.

I think the ACR is very common in Team Deathmatch and Domination because its very good at long range, even though it doesn't do as much damage as alot of weapons it can be used with a Silencer and will make it easier to see where your firing while your firing. get it? because some guns such as the AK once you start fireing while aiming down the sights the bullets leaving the berral make the fire comeing from the gun barral(I forget what its called) but that can block your view. Razz

Well the ACR w/ Silencer can fire fast enough to kill someone with its low damage, and at a long distence it takes about 1/4 a clip. using scavanger and stopping power ammo isn't an issue. at close range(like FFA) this gun wouldn't be ideal so people don't use it.

Conclussion: It's a campers choice. Perfect for sitting back and picking off the enemies that venture into your sights without knowing where you are. At least until they watch the killcam XD

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Do you know? Empty response

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:22 pm

The ACR is a very interesting gun. While it is low power....it has one thing no other real assualt rifle has...accuracy(other than famas and m16). It is a great tool for being able to hit that long shot accuratly without spraying EVERYTHING all over the place and praying to God something happens to hit him. Other than that....I guess you could conclude it is a camper gun...but a in the end it depends on style of play. It could be if the camper is in a sniper location...but what do you call it when they are in a tight, shotgun almost needing area???? My friends....stupid is the answer Smile

I use the ACR, why? Why not?? It's the end of MW2 and everyone is simply bored of it. Ive used guns I would never dream of using. Again...why? Its boring to just use the famas over and over and over again(my prime time gun).
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nowclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Do you know? Empty Re: Mw2 Do you know?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 pm

my prime weapon choice is the intervention.

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Do you know? Empty really?

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 pm

All the time....every day./......every chance you get?? By the way I got one for you guys to try out...just got my 23rd Nuke just now. m4a1 with red dot, spas with grip as secondary, stun, sticky grenades, marathon, stopping power, and ninja....sooo sweet
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nowclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Razz hahgaha kewlz i've never gotten nukes kuz i dont' run the nuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Its hard now because of all the issues with mw2, but it used to be ALOT easier

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Do you know? Empty no nukes for mee

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Bug, i dont use nuke eitherr, honestly i think its a waste of a ks. i think that bc id rather get a predetor a harrier and a CG or ac130 bc those are VERY possible to get EVERY game. the nuke is very rare in most cases so i just avoid it entirley(usually the last ks i unlock :p) but hey, thats my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 am

Yeah I agree, but I prefer UAV, Harrier, PaveLow. Smile FFA, only 30kills.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum