Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Go down

I CAN'T WAIT!!! Empty I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 pm

:DDDD Can't wait, I'm skippin school to go get it xD hahahaha

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T WAIT!!! Empty oooooo

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:25 pm

OOOOO immam telling on youuuu Smile hahaha no, I actually havnt preordered yet...ugh oh. Ive been working my but off trying to save up. My rents wont let me get a job cus im still 15(16 on Nov 28) so this was the best I can do. Think of my job as this...

Min Wage is 7.35$ an hour right?

Ive worked 48 hours....and made 50$(plus a 15$ bonus for being the "worker of the year" Smile )

You do the math.....my life SUX!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nowclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T WAIT!!! Empty Re: I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 am

wow, wait ur 15 and u gotta pay rent? thats bs. anyways 8.50 is min wage here but i can't get a job anywhere -.- my dad gave me 40bucks and i've got about 30bucks of games to trade in... i'mma take cod4 and waw with for Just incase if i can't aford it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 am

dont get you hopes up when youre 16 lol, i turn 17 on jan 26 and i still havent found a job :[

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T WAIT!!! Empty BS

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Serious??? I have three lined up that want me because I run this charity thing that makes 40000 a year so they know I can handle that kind of stuff. Plus im a straight A student with colleges lookin into me about scholars already
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Wow... I feel dumb now. I can't get a job and i'm an A/B student, cept for math, D+... lol? anyways I'm most likely goin' to be jobless for a good while... Sad

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T WAIT!!! Empty ouch

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Your probably not looking hard enough then...other than the math you look alright
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

its nothing to do with grades its all bc we're 16, if a 16 yearold applies then a 25 year old applies theyre going to automaticly hire the 25 year old first, ive put in 12 applications.... FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:45 pm

true, I know, And with the prices of everything and all the budget cuts and all the jobs lost. People who have been in retirement for years now have to find jobs to pay for their homes and people are losing jobs daily.

My dad lost his job from a buy out, They payed him 84k to quit his job. He took it and now, like 2 or 3 years later, we're doin' fine still. My dads been lookin' for a job for a couple months. Now he's a truck driver lol Smile So it's all good, I'll just see alot less of em.

So I know I most likely won't find a job. I mean my dad had 20years in a single job and perfect record. he's never been arrested or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 am

I get the luxury of being a paid firefighter thats an hour away from home however i also get the pleasure to be a volunteer for my community. Pay sucks but its a job. Took me 4 years of volunteering to get where i am. The sad thing is people at McDonalds and Burger King make more than i do Sad only $9.85 an hr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum