Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackops Prestige Pack

Go down

Blackops Prestige Pack Empty Blackops Prestige Pack

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 pm

is the $100+ prestige pack worth it? all you get is the rc car and the zombie maps(which are on the much cheaper hardend pack) which pack are you getting?

Back to top Go down

Blackops Prestige Pack Empty Re: Blackops Prestige Pack

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm

i meant to put this in the BO topics hahaha

Back to top Go down

Blackops Prestige Pack Empty There you go.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 pm

I've gone ahead and moved it to BlackOps.

And I don't think so. I ain't even etting Hardened Edition. The reason why: Reg edition(60bucks) Hardened(80bucks) I'll bet yah my crummy computer that they will be posting the pack on the ps3 store for 20 bucks for those who don't have hardened. it will near double their profits to release the WaW zombie maps at a later date... That's the Bizz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm

I havnt preordered yet haha....not GOOD! Im going to get to it, but im just getting the normal game. The whole packs are simply too unreasonable. Why do I need an RC car or a Halo Helmet for an extra..what...40 bucks ATLEAST? Guys....its a videogame...yes we clan but its fun...you meet new people and get to have a grand time right? Taking it more than this...such as all of those who go overboard with GB....pathetic.

The more important thing in life is what YOU do. So...what are you doing? Are you out there getting the grade and the girl...or playing videogames?

You tell me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:46 pm

i have the girl already ;] and that girl is taking me right after school friday to ANY store that sells video games bc i finally got enough money to buy it!!!! id like the zombie pack but i think im gonna buy the regular version and a new controller(god knows i need that) but yeah un-neccessary thingss for alot more coinn, not worth it.

Back to top Go down

Blackops Prestige Pack Empty oppss^^^

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 pm

TUESDAY! not fridayy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 pm

ya i got ya....i dont know when im getting it...having some issues i messaged u guys about....hope to be back soon. Please recruit people for Ops!

Back to top Go down

Blackops Prestige Pack Empty im trying!!!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm

people think its too hard to post 2 or 3 times a week bc theyre lazyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

i pre-ordered the hardened edition and went to the midnight launch. got home at 3am, no work next day so played untill 7am untill i fell asleep for 2 hours, woke up at 9am and continued untill 10pm. i understand that the prestige and hardened edition is a bit overrated, especially the prestige, but i'm a collector and buy limited edition stuff Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down