Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soo p.o.

Go down

soo p.o.          Empty soo p.o.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm

How retarded...had the LONGEST WEEK EVER...looking foreward to a relax day today(friday)...then hanging with gf tommarow day...then at night with friends....sunday is all baseball. Well turns out the blaa bmv is making me take my last in car tommarow since im getting my lescense soon.....which means i cant do anything and have to sit and drive for 2 hours with some old guy who smokes like crazy!

blaaaa(since i cant swear)...put in new system that should eliminate SOME bad words from the forum like lick, smelly stuff, female dog.....(testing to see if it works by the way)

Back to top Go down

soo p.o.          Empty Re: soo p.o.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm

hahahhaahahahha it worked Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:13 pm

haha i just finished with some old guy who smokes...i get my liscense in a month

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:34 pm

haha its ok this weekend for me is gonna be a bad one. I work 16 hrs tomorroow starting at 8am till midnight and repeat for the next two days after woho haha.

Now i have to ask did you wreck? haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:01 am

must be a hype lol, should have had the day off tomorow but some guy just tought he'd call in sick today & tomorow so he'd have 4 days vacation so i can go to work tomorow and have an entire airport to deliver myself -.-'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Sounds like fun! I run a fundraiser in my home town twice a year. I manage about 40,000 dollars per sale. Thats why when im on here, im professional, but still 15 years old. Plus, im getting a job after the holidays either at Sub-Way or Marcs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum