Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retiring from MW2

Go down

Retiring from MW2 Empty Retiring from MW2

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Well, I just talked to my buddy at gamestop and he is reserving a copy for me that im off to pick up. TOO BAD THERE IS A 1 MILE LONG LINE!! He said its about a 3 hour wait to get in the store and he cant leave to get it to me......damn. Anyways, Im going to officially leave the mw2 section up to MIA. Youve shown you are very active on the site which i appreciate more than playing the game. All you have to do is make sure everything runs smoothly in the mw2 section if we get members for it. Bug...while you are active on the ps3...its been a lil while since you have been on the site.

SECONDLY LETS RECRUIT GUYS!!! I left a clan that i had been in for almost half a year since i got mw2 and my ps3 for this clan.....i dont have any friends on the psn because of that. I need you guys.......

Back to top Go down

Retiring from MW2 Empty Re: Retiring from MW2

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Yea you are exactly right about the mile long line. I said screw it and waited till Tuesday night to get mine because of the waiting... I hate waiting.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum