Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacks Ops Overall

Go down

Blacks Ops Overall Empty Blacks Ops Overall

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Well to put it lightly the campaign is absolutly amazing, as you go along its a bit confusing but its one of thos stories where in the end you go "OHHHHHH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!" which i love. And the multiplayer is alot less frustrating then MW2. Lots of guns and attachments and the whole buy what you want and custimize everything really makes the game YOURS. Overall 9.5 outta 10. Good job treyarch

Back to top Go down

Blacks Ops Overall Empty Re: Blacks Ops Overall

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:08 am

indeed treyarch did a wonderfull job. spending the cod points on weapons, perks, killstreaks & looks are amazing since you have (almost) everything from the start, you just need the money. the campaign is indeed very nicely put together with different countries to visit and different things to do. just finished the campaign on veteran sunday and loved it all the way Smile (try playing it on veteran and then go to easy to get the trophies you missed out on, it's like a walk in the park!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:49 pm

To bring something to attention, if you go to www.callofdutyblackops.com and check out their forum, it is absolutly nothing but trash talk about how bad the game is. There was even a topic on there recently on how they believe Treyarc should hand over the rights to Infiniti. Are they playing the same game im playing? This is better than mw2 if you ask me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:24 am

i have a friend who bought it and said it sucks aswell, whenever he's online i see him playing MW2 lol... maybe some people dont like the changes treyarch made, maybe they dont think there are any goals left to go for, but there are always the cod points you have to earn to buy everything, the prestige mode to go for and the #1 place on the leaderboard. i'd say let them whine, i'm having fun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm

I like black ops to be honest, I really do. I love the fact you can make it yours. I mean having a gillie suit without a sniperrifle for one thing, I like to ninja Very Happy The ability to customize your reddot scope and all is amazing! and all the camo's is fun.

The part that kinda disappointed me was SnD and the Wager Matches, yes they are fun but I can't do em at all xD haha SnD kinda pisses me off because I dunno where people are going and coming and I haven't a clue where to go and what to do on some of the bigger maps while on the smaller maps I ain't given time to think of what to do... I think my fav map would have to be Launch so far... Or WMD. I love the Domination game mode, I usually do pretty well. I suck at the TDM game(campers suck!) and FFA I'm still workin' at. I've been doing better.

But the biggest fail the game has, is that KILL STREAKS DON'T ADD UP! If you have 567 and you get two kills with 5 you don't get 6 or 7 you have to kill emwith a gun or knife. but whatever all games got its own flaws. right? lol oh and to be honest the game kinda dulls out if you play it for along time at a time. anyone else notice?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:44 pm

[quote="
But the biggest fail the game has, is that KILL STREAKS DON'T ADD UP! If you have 567 and you get two kills with 5 you don't get 6 or 7 you have to kill emwith a gun or knife. but whatever all games got its own flaws. right? lol oh and to be honest the game kinda dulls out if you play it for along time at a time. anyone else notice?[/quote]

I like BO a lot its a very well put together game and i agree that the campaign is amazing however i like the fact the kill streaks dont ad up because then its a challenge and you have to work for them it adds a little spice in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum