Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psn username Application

Go down

psn username Application Empty psn username Application

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:29 pm

PSN: AustinShot

Applying for what Game?: Mw2/Black Ops (good at both just whichever you need members in)
Current Rank/ Prestige of that Game:10th prestige on mw2, level 11 on Black Ops

Favorite Gun:Favorite Map: On Black Ops Jungle, MP5. On modern warfare 2 its quarry and intervention

Your personal hobbies: I play football for my high school also with friends on the weekends when we
plan to set a time and play.

Name: Austin

Location(EU or NA): America

What can you do to benifit the clan?: I can promote good sportsmanship, i play fair, i follow rules, i am also a talented COD player so i can benefit that way.

How active can you be?: Everyday unless i have family get together's but i will post to tell you i will be inactive and for how long.

How many hours a day will you be on playing that game or here in the forums?: About 3-6 hours a day on both, i have access to laptop while playing so it will be good (:
Why should we accept you?: Because i'm a good fair player who respects others and is good at COD and could benefit your clan.

Anything else you want to add: Well my aim is epfootbal30@aol.com, or hotmail is myibanez08@hotmail.com. Both of those work to reach me or contact me by phone number but you can get that through pm so my number isn't shown to the world.

Back to top Go down

psn username Application Empty Re: psn username Application

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Very smart for not throwing personal information out there.

Administration Order: Accepted

Please friend all current members

Back to top Go down