Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD server problems

Go down

COD server problems Empty COD server problems

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 am

anyone else have a problem playing multiplayer?

Back to top Go down

COD server problems Empty Re: COD server problems

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:04 pm

No, but it has been an issue for other people. If your NAT 3 like me...your cound to have it. If it continues I suggest calling in the psn hotline for help

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Yup, i'm NAT type 3, which makes it such a pain to get into Party's and what not, also you can't connect with alot of hosts. I heard though that if you Unplug your router and plug it back in it switches to Open connection. I tried this and it failed, anyone know if it's more complicated then that? If so please tell me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Each game that comes out comes with a set of server links. If you type in your IP adress in the web adress bar, it takes you to an options menu where you can select gaming. Plug these codes into those places and you will atleast receive slightly better connection. As NAT 3 and living in the middle of freaking no where'sville, If the house phone rings I get kicked off line and I have to unplug and replug my router to get connection back....awsome

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm

haha wow that sucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum