Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Mysterion5

Go down

Application for Mysterion5 Empty Application for Mysterion5

Post  mysterio Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 pm

PSN: Mysterion5
Applying for what Game?: CoD Black Ops
Current Rank/ Prestige of that Game: 35
Favorite Gun:Favorite Map: Jungle, M16
Your personal hobbies: sports, work, games
Name: Max Jacob
Location(EU or NA): New York, US
What can you do to benifit the clan?: k/d ratio of 1.72, accuracy of about 25%. I have reached a plateau where i can only get significantly better through teamwork and improved tactics; I am tired of being a one man army. I prefer to play the game as strategically as possible; never running around aimlessly shooting whatever. I am very good at sacrificing for the team, and placing the team's best interests before my own.
How active can you be?: as active as possible with work tying up my time (ill never be on monday-friday between 7 and 5:30, but i would like to devote the rest of my time to CoD: BO for the next many many months.
How many hours a day will you be on playing that game or here in the forums?: 4 minimum
why should we accept you?: i am very good at pointing and shooting. i am a very accurate shooter, and know how to move stealthily. i think hard about what i am doing during the game. i am very cautious, and deliberate. i make very few stupid mistakes, and i am take orders, or to lead. i am good at putting myself in favorable positions; if i can help it, i only engage in situations with a high chance of a favorable outcome. I am a versatile player. I am at my best with the m16 on most maps currently, but i am very decent at sniping, and can also lightweight-marathon around with an smg. i am technically a very good sniper, but i need to learn the maps a bit more before i switch to sniping as my primary load out. i would like to help the clan anyway i can.
Anything else you want to add: I hope to join a talented clan that is constantly escalating; and is devoid of complacent attitudes. I think i can be a valuable member of the clan. i want people to watch my back, and i want to watch other peoples backs. the most satisfying type of kill for me is saving a teammate in current, or potential danger.[center]

mysterio

Back to top Go down

Application for Mysterion5 Empty question

Post  Max Jaco Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 pm

I am still a guest because i am waiting for the confirmation email. it hasnt come yet though, so im not too hopeful. im not sure what to do about this...

Max Jaco

Back to top Go down

Application for Mysterion5 Empty Re: Application for Mysterion5

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I will accept your application. If you do not recieve the email PM me. I will delete your acount and you will just have to make a new one. It wont be that big of a deal.

Back to top Go down

Application for Mysterion5 Empty still no email...

Post  Max Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:07 am

it might be time to delete so i can remake.

Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Alright, I will delete your account. Simply just remake one.

EDIT: You do not exsist in our server. Hence, I cannot delete an acount that isnt there. Your going to have to register under a different email

Back to top Go down

Post  M a x Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 am

Just got registered, I will add all current members when i get home around 5:30 tonight.

M a x

Back to top Go down

Application for Mysterion5 Empty Question

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 am

So should i make NoW my clan tag or do i need to prove my smelly stuff first?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 am

i think dudzman said your application was accepted Wink
dont forget that the clantag is NoW* tho, including the *
other gametags are not accepted. this rule can be found here

CLAN TAG USAGE

The official clan tag is NoW*. No other varation is to be used, no acceptions. If anyone is seen using anything besides the basic NoW* as their clan tag will be subject to warning level increase and/or dishonorable discharge.

ps: i think dudzman means level DEcrease - not INcrease Laughing

Back to top Go down

Application for Mysterion5 Empty reply

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

thanks dude. did you see they changed s h i t to smelly? that doesnt make sense in context. and yea, i would have messed up that NoW* intricacy. see yall on later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 pm

For future reference, members please refrain from posting in the Applications sections. This section needs to be between ranked members and recruits FOR PURPOSES ONLY FOR HIS/HER ACCEPTED,TRIAL, OR DENYIAL. No other convo is allowed here. Recruit, you are accepted once you activate your acount from the email you gave....plus then it needs to register in our servers first.

As for the curse words, we are a mature clan. I perfer...even though you will even catch me doing it...that we do not curse while in the forums. Yes...and i cant believe im about to say this...but im our youngest member. If we ever get anyone younger, they dont need to be exposed to this stuff. Therefore, I cannot stop you from posting that stuff, but your typical words you would say have been changed to something funnier.

For example...and no you cannot do this

A S S is butt
B i t c h is female dog
s h i t is smelly stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down