Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOps GB team

Go down

BOps GB team Empty BOps GB team

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:53 pm

im not the most consistent player but when im on im on. like today me and bug were playing ffa and i was doing awsome but then the next game ill do really bad, but scince BO is a whole new game we all get to start from scratch (i didnt get mw2 when it came out at first) so im hoping to get good enough to be in on the GB, im sure as hell active, im on everyday weekdays usually from 6ish to 11 but weekends im not on till 11 but i usually stay up reaalllyy late(like 2-3am :p) so im gonna be a try hard with BOps cause im tired of suckingg hahaha but thre try hard clans are the ones who get sponserd Very Happy

Back to top Go down

BOps GB team Empty Re: BOps GB team

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Well im glad to hear it MIA. However, it is almost impossible for a clan in our state to be sponsored. It will take months and months of hard recruiting and clan loyalty/dedication to conjur up what we need. We have recently gained several talented players that could well make up a GB team. HOWEVER, there is still one issue. I need someone I can trust to run the GB team....hence be a fellow commander...and someone who is BY FAR the most skilled player we have. While I have a kd of 2 right now, Im not good enough so you get the idea of my expectations.

Once we find a player who has tremendous talent and is mature....yes and great leadership skills too...I will set up a GB team and give him/her the permission to run it.

I am also set up with another issue. I have three commanders....aproximatly what I am looking for out of this clan. How do I make the leader of the GB team a commander unless we have elections running...which means we need 20+ members. For now.....I will be under debate...but I am going to consider atleast making a GB leader General if not at the rank of Commander. Rememeber, the Council choices candidates for commanders. From there, the public(members) vote for the members they want. The top three are given positions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:37 pm

I agree we need to work on our team skills well before getting into any GB matches, even though GB is like one of the lowest sets of Ranked gaming in the world xD We need to be more prepaired because some of us, like me and Mia havn't done GB's before. but I've played with people who accually go for tournaments with winnings and usually win. I played with them in a FFA and lost in 4th place. but I faced their recruiter in a 1v1 and he went 30 - 2 first game by the third game i managed 12 kills... to his 30 lolz

I mean I am skilled but some of these GB players are insane! Their like a walking army o.0 literally. But if theres one thing I'm good at its stradegy. Gimme a month or two and I'll be able to lay out alot of the maps and where the enamies will go in 2 or 3 different game modes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 am

The_Weatherbug wrote:I agree we need to work on our team skills well before getting into any GB matches, even though GB is like one of the lowest sets of Ranked gaming in the world xD We need to be more prepaired because some of us, like me and Mia havn't done GB's before. but I've played with people who accually go for tournaments with winnings and usually win. I played with them in a FFA and lost in 4th place. but I faced their recruiter in a 1v1 and he went 30 - 2 first game by the third game i managed 12 kills... to his 30 lolz

I mean I am skilled but some of these GB players are insane! Their like a walking army o.0 literally. But if theres one thing I'm good at its stradegy. Gimme a month or two and I'll be able to lay out alot of the maps and where the enamies will go in 2 or 3 different game modes.

i have ordered the black ops limited edition guide which contains all the map's blue-prints. i'll scan them and upload them on here to help you all out Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Sounds Great, thanks for the dedication!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 am

np, i'll be scanning tomorow i think Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down