Nation of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOPS sniping

Go down

BOPS sniping Empty BOPS sniping

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Everytime i snipe ing bops i always do sooooo bad, i think its bc in MW2 there were always "sides" that would switch but the whole team would always be in the same area. in BOPS the maps are so big people are EVERYWHERE so i avoid sniping. Do you understand what i meant about the sides in MW2?

Back to top Go down

BOPS sniping Empty Re: BOPS sniping

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Haha Yea but they also made it harder for snipers in BO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:48 am

the side switching is only on certain gametypes, maybe you should try another gametype? ^^
but like shadowff said, they made it harder on camping so it's not easy to snipe either. havent tried it yet on BO (not realy a sniper fan on COD games) but if i do, i mostly run around untill i see somebody who doesnt see me and then snipe him

Back to top Go down

BOPS sniping Empty sniping

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I have found that if youre gonna snipe, you better have a comrade or two watching your back/chillin in the area. snipers are incredibly useful as a support unit, but shouldnt ever be left alone imho. from experience, trying to snipe on BO without friends is not a great way to help the team; 1 or 2 kills and then they sniff you out. I do believe, though, that for tournaments, at least one person out of 6 should snipe to counter enemy snipers/hold it down/support/watch backs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 pm

see im a born sniper i love it i am one of those people who will sit there just to get one kill. like back in MW1 when i would play cage match i got one kill i never died but got one kill the guy went nuts and bullet right through his head haha but yea BO makes it hard which i dont lik Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:44 pm

"...see im a born sniper i love it i am one of those people who will sit there just to get one kill."

ugh...thats camping?!?! right?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 pm

he basicly said "im a born camper, i camp in one spot till i kill someone" lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down